Tutkijan työpöytä System
The purpose of the Tutkijan työpöytä application is to help researchers manage and monitor their studies.
Tutkijan työpöytä application
The purpose of the Tutkijan työpöytä application (Researcher’s E-desk) is to help researchers manage and monitor their studies.
With the Tutkijan työpöytä application:
- a funding plan can be drawn up in accordance with the research protocol and budget
- it is possible to speed up and automate the payment of fees for research teams
- the researcher or a sponsor’s representative can apply for a statement from the ethics committee
- the principal investigator can apply for a research permit from HUS
The Tutkijan työpöytä application is used, for example, by
- HUS researchers and research nurses
- research permit secretaries
- secretaries of ethics committees
- members of the Research Service and Financial Services teams at Clinical Research Institute HUCH
- authors of academic theses
- issuers of permissions applied via the application
- Link to the instructions for making entries in the new tracking section in Tutkijan työpöytä
- Link to the Tutkijan työpöytä application (login page)
- Linkki Tutkijan työpöytä – näin pääset alkuun
HUS organizes a Research Clinic event for supporters to discuss issues related to conducting research. For more information, see the “Research and Education” section in HUS intranet.